Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K/Ultra-HD HDMI + power, infrared and RS-232 extender over HDBaseT
via single CAT-5e/6 (Transmitter + Receiver set), with HDR 10 and HDCP 2.2
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
Key Digital® KD-X444S is an HDCP2.2 compliant long range HDBaseT kit (Transmitter + Receiver) with support of 18Gbps 4K/Ultra-HD signal extension for the latest digital video standards.
KD-X444S extends Ultra-HD/4K signals up to 130 feet (40m) using CAT-5e/6 cabling. 1080p signals may be extended up to 230 feet (70m).
In addition to HDMI video and audio signals, KD-X444S carries IR and RS-232 for controlling remotely located equipment.
• 4K/Ultra-HD: 125 feet (40m) maximum
• 1080p: 230 feet (70m) maximum
Features and Benefits
• HDBaseT via Single CAT-5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
• 4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
• Flexible Power over HDBaseT: Only one power connection needed. Transmitter may power Receiver, or Receiver may power Transmitter
• Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
• 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension
• HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
• Deep Color Support: Up to Ultra-HD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
• EDID Control: Internal library with 15 EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data from Output/Display device connected to Receiver
• Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input and output devices
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug Detection control
• IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
• Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices or control systems connected to Transmitter and Receiver units
• RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Transmitter and Receiver unit on Phoenix connector
• Unit Control Mode: Provides control of Transmitter unit as well as connectivity status
• Lossless compressed digital audio: Support for Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• CEC Pass-thru: For inter-device control between input and output HDMI channel
• Control System Support: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control® Pro, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
1x 12V/1.66A, 20W DC Power Supply (Screw-In Type). SKU: KD-PS20W12VQ
4x Mounting Brackets
1x IR Emitter
1x IR Sensor
2x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
2x 4-pin Phoenix Connector