Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-UHD600-HBT: Extend full-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 w/ HDR, RS-232, and 2-way infrared (IR)
over a single CAT-5e/6a cable up to 264 feet, with power over line (PoL)
Extends HDMI, RS-232, and bi-directional IR over a single CAT-5e/CAT-6A:
• 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4), up to 264 feet/80 meters (8-bit color)
• 4K Cinema (DCI) (4096x2160 to 60 Hz 4:4:4), up to 264 feet/80 meters (8-bit color)
• 1080p Full HD (60 Hz) and WUXGA (1920x1200 to 60 Hz), up to 330 feet/100 meters (up to 12-bit Deep Color)
Gefen GTB-UHD600-HBT is a compact and high-performance solution for extending full-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 audio/video with HDR up to 264 feet over a CAT-5e or better cable. It supports 18.2 Gbps of data throughput and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard.
This extender uses HDBaseT™ technology along with Gefen's visually lossless proprietary compression algorithms with very high PSNR (Peak Signal to Noise Ratio), to accommodate resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096x2160 to 60 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra-HD (3860x2160 to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR.
High Dynamic Range (HDR) delivers greater contrast between light and dark areas of a video image, resulting in tremendous improvement in picture quality and color depth.
HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 are both supported.
GTB-UHD600-HBT also supports 1080p Full HD, WUXGA (1920x1200), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution).
Highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through to the HDMI outputs.
GTB-UHD600-HBT provides RS-232 and 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit.
Gefen's bi-directional PoL (Power over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. This feature simplifies installation in cases when an electrical outlet may not be available near the source or the display.
Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight, and accommodate Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0 (full bandwidth to 18 Gbps/600 MHz)
• HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color (at 1080p)
• Uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
• HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio up to 7.1 channels, including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
Features and Benefits
• Supports 18.2 Gbps bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS clock
• Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI cables (not included)
• RS-232 2-way link between Sender and Receiver
• IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
• Gefen's bi-directional PoL provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side will need external power
• Uses Gefen's implementation of HDBaseT™ technology with proprietary algorithms and enhanced features
• Advanced EDID management
• Firmware updatable via RS-232
• Locking power connector
• Surface mountable
• Plug & Play – no configuration or set-up required for most applications
• Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away
1x Sender Unit (GTB-UHD600-HBT-TX)
1x Receiver Unit (GTB-UHD600-HBT-RX)
1x HDMI-to-HDMI Male-to-Male Locking cable, 6 feet
1x IR Emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
1x IR Extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
1x 12V DC power supply with US/EU/UK/AU reginal AC plugs and 5.5mm/2.1mm DC plug (EXT-PS121.5AIP-LP-6)
1x Quick-Start Guide
Shielded (STP) CAT-6A is recommended. Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or CAT-6A may be acceptable depending on cable quality but is not the preferred choice. Care should always be given to keep these cables away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.