Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS932UB: 2-port USB DVI-D cable KVM switch
with audio and mic, built-in cables, remote switching and peripheral sharing
The two port GCS932UB MiniView Micro USB DVI + Audio, KVM switch from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers. GCS932UB employs two switching methods.
A simple remote switch that allows one tap switching, and it's remarkably small size allows placement in any convenient location on your desk. The second method is by hotkeys which allows you to independently switch control and audio functions between computers.
GCS932UB supports 32 bit color at resolutions to 1920 X 1200 @ 60 Hz, it is self powered and its mouse and keyboard emulation ensure uninterrupted operation when switching computers.
Equipped with the IOGEAR's Display Technology which remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate, making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, and switch back and forth between computers, while still maintaining the ideal resolution of the monitor.
Features and Benefits
• Single link DVI resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
• Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
• Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
• 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
• USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port. Connect a powered USB Hub to expand your USB connectivity*
• IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
• USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
• Power-On Detection – if one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
• Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key
• Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
• Mac and Sun keyboard support
• Firmware upgradeable
• Plug & Play; no software required
• 3-year warranty
1x 2-Port USB Cable KVM
1x Remote Switch Button
1x Installation Guide
1x Warranty Card
* Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly.