Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-DVIKVM-444DL: Switches any four DVI dual-link computers to any four DVI dual-link consoles
with USB and audio
Now you can easily switch four cross-platform DVI Dual Link computers to four DVI Dual Link displays.
Gefen's 4x4 Dual Link DVI KVM Matrix provides a simple, reliable and highly effective method of creating multiple computer workstations, with each workstation capable of accessing any one of the computers or sources at any time by remote control.
You also have the option of setting up the four stations locally or extending them with a Gefen extender. When used with computers, USB and Audio matrix control signals follow the DVI Dual Link input for optimal control.
How It Works
The 4x4 DVI Dual Link KVM Matrix has four Dual Link DVI inputs and four Dual Link DVI outputs. You simply connect your four computers' DVI Dual Link video ports to the Switcher's inputs, then connect your four DVI Dual Link displays to the Switcher's outputs. USB keyboard and mouse signals and analog audio, once connected, follow the DVI Dual Link switched input for each computer.
Note: This device does not support HDCP.
Features and Benefits
• Increases your productivity by providing you with access to four computers from four Dual Link workstations
• Maintains highest resolution digital video with no loss of quality
• Supports either PC or Mac USB keyboards/mice
• USB 1.1 Matrix Switching capabilities
• Supports analog audio matrixing
• Discrete IR remote (included)
• Supports single and dual link resolutions up to 3840x2400
• Supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors
• Includes rack ears
1x 4x4 DVI Dual Link KVM Matrix
1x 24V Power Supply
4x 6 foot DVI-DL cables
4x 6 foot USB cables
2x Rack Ears