Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Lightweight 19-inch single-rail USB-PS/2 LCD console
with built-in keyboard and touchpad in 1U slideaway housing
CL3000N Lightweight PS/2-USB LCD Console is an integrated KVM (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) console module that serves as the front end console for compatible KVM switches.
Lightweight and with a 19" power-saving LED-backlit LCD, CL3000N offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, LED-backlit LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U housing.
Additional console ports allow the second user local access, while in conjunction with an ATEN on the NET™ or KVM Extender, you can remotely control computers in different locations just as if you were right there in front of them.
Features and Benefits
• Integrated KVM console featuring a 19" LCD monitor
• Green power LED-backlit LCD monitor saves energy
• Lightweight design for easier installation
• Dual Interface – supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
• Additional hot-pluggable USB mouse port on the front panel (also functions as a USB peripheral port)
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
• Firmware upgradable
• Extra console port – manage computers from an external console (monitor, USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse)
• Console lock – the console remains securely locked away when not in use
• Slideaway™ housing is slightly less than 1U with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in 1U of rack space
• DDC emulation – video settings of each computer are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the monitor
• Adjustable depth to fit within a rack
• Standard 105-key keyboard
1x CL3000NN Lightweight PS/2-USB LCD Console with Standard Rack Mounting Kit
1x Custom KVM Cable
1x Power Cord
1x Grounding Wire
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide