Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8x8 4K HDMI video/audio matrix switch
ATEN VM0808HA, an 8x8 4K HDMI matrix switch, supports up to 4K resolutions, including Ultra-HD (3840x2160) and DCI (4096x2160), and refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0). Ready for future high-definition video trends, VM0808HA is ideal for applications where the routing of up to 4K digital video signals is required, such as in classrooms, auditoriums and department stores.
This matrix switch offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 8 HDMI video sources to any of 8 HDMI displays and can be controlled and operated through front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote, RS-232 control and Ethernet connections, ensuring optimum control capabilities. Moreover, with a built-in, intuitive Web GUI, VM0808HA is easily accessible via any web browser for remote configuration and customization of each HDMI source and display connection.
Features and Benefits
• Connects any of 8 HDMI sources to any of 8 HDMI displays
• Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840x2160) and DCI (4096x2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)
• EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
• Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote, RS-232 control, and Ethernet connections (Web GUI)
• Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
• Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits for flawless 4K output
• HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) and HDCP 2.2 compatible
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
• Supports ATEN's LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for secure HDMI cable connections
• ESD protection for HDMI
• Firmware upgradeable
• Rack Mountable (1U design)
1x VM0808HA 8x8 4K HDMI Matrix Switch
1x Power Cord
1x IR Remote Control
1x IR Receiver
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions
Cables not included