Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
ViewLink™ Micro-Mini CATx KVM extender is the extender of choice for businesses big and small that must control a computer from an extended distance.
ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx allows you to position a computer up to 1,000 feet away from the KVM station using common twisted pair CATx cable.
Use any length of data cable up to 1,000 feet, ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx KVM extender will automatically calculate the cable length, set the gain and equalization, and adjust the video skew (option) to provide a crystal clear image. No jumpers to set or knobs to adjust.
Remote access to your computers is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments; locate computers away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat, and increase desk and floor space.
How it Works
• ViewLink Micro-Mini CATx system consists of a transmitter unit that connects to the video, keyboard, and mouse ports on a PC, server, or to a KVM switch. The receiver unit connects to a keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The transmitter and receiver units are connected together with up to 1,000 feet of standard CATx cable.
• When you initialize the extender, it automatically senses the cable distance between the receiver and transmitter units, automatically adjusts the gain, and sets up everything for you. There are keyboard commands that allow you to fine tune the video, but they are rarely needed.
• The auto-skew feature will automatically adjust the RGB video components to produce a crystal clear display through patch panels and different cable types.
• Installation is as easy as connecting a KVM station to the receiver, a transmitter unit to the computer, and connecting the receiver and transmitter units together with CATx solid core cable.
Features and Benefits
• Cable length compensation adjustments are automatically performed
• Video equalization and gain can be fine tuned with simple keyboard commands
• Automatic skew adjustments produce a crystal clear display no matter what cable type is used (recommended for cable lengths over 300')
• Supports: SVGA, VGA, XGA, RGB video modes; PS/2 keyboards and mice; Automatic Skew Adjustment (optional)
• Extend two KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from a CPU using CATx solid core cable (CAT5, 5e, 6, or 7) (Skew model is recommended for distances over 300')
• Video resolution up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz
• Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches
• Operating system independent
• Supports 35 different country specific operating systems and keyboards
• Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the remote unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the local unit must be connected to the PC
• Ships with a PS/2 "Y" cable to accommodate both keyboard and mouse on the Receiver end.
• Made in USA