Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
52194: Remote KVM access and control via LAN or Internet
This KVM-over-IP gateway provides convenient, remote KVM access and control via LAN or Internet. It is installed on the host side and transmits a remote computer's control imput (mouse and keyboard) to the Host computer. It also captures, digitizes, and compresses the video of a Host computer and then transmits it to the remote computer.
The IP-KVM provides a non-intrusive solution for remote access and control all the way down to the BIOS level of the Host.
The remote access and control software only runs on the devices embedded processors, not on mission-critical servers, so it does not interfere with server operations, or affect network performance. This means that administrators can securely gain BIOS-level access to remotely located computers for maintenance, support, failure recovery, and even remote wakeup over the Internet or LAN.
All communications are secured by SSL authentication and encryption. This IP-KVM can be used in conjunction with a KVM switch for remote access to multiple computers.
Features and Benefits
• Manage servers remotely around the world
• Remote KVM (keyboard, video, and mouse) access over IP or analogous telephone line (modem needed)
• USB local console interface
• Full control under any OS, in BIOS level, during boot-up, or in normal operating mode
• Remote power wake up on the targeted computer
• Remote control mass storage and redirection
• Remote control over Java-enabled browsers
• No additional software necessary on client console side
• SSL secure access through certified authentication and data encryption
256-bit SSL encryption binding with all transmitted data
• Persistent logging of all important events
• Up to 63 user profiles that can each be assigned to one of three levels of user authorization
• Auto-optimization of the frame rate and video quality according to the bandwidth availability
• Automatic sensing video resolution for best possible screen capture
• High-performance mouse tracking and synchronization
• Firmware updates via web interface
• Warranty: 3 Years
(1) 1-port KVM Over IP
(1) External power adaptor: DC 5V 2A
(1) RS232 cable (null modem type)
(1) USB+VGA cable
(1) USB cable (1 Type A Male to 1 Type B Male connector)
(1) CD-ROM (software utilities and user manual)