Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Velocity™ component video interconnects by Impact Acoustics will improve the performance of your progressive scan video sources by providing a much better interconnect solution than the “throw away” cables that are included with most consumer electronics products. The oxygen-free copper center conductor and foamed PE dielectric work to maintain 75-ohm characteristic impedance. The dual braided oxygen-free copper shields and aluminum foil sheath offer protection from environmental noise and interference. Robustly constructed using color-coded molded connectors that attach to an ultra-flexible jacket, Velocity cables are the epitome of easy installation and identification. 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long-lasting, highly conductive signal connections.
- Connectors: RCA Plug x3 to RCA Plug x3
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for efficient signal transmission
- 100% Aluminum foil and braided OFC shield protect against noise and interference
- Bonded cable construction provides for neat and easy component video connections
- Molded connectors feature precision-made 24K gold-plated contacts to ensure long-lasting quality
- Ultra-flexible jacket for easy installation
- UL listed