Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Connect your PCs to a USB/DVI KVM with Just One Cable.
This precision-engineered all-in-one KVM cable is designed to connect your flat panel to your USB/DVI KVM.
The DVI-D segment delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and allows high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
The connectors are color-coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook, thus ensuring a simple connection. The black cable jacket disappears behind your desk to leave a clean organized look without the clutter and mess you'll have with ordinary individual extension cables.
The USB 2.0/DVI KVM cable meets the rigid standards of everyday use.
Features and Benefits
• All-in-one bonded cable design organizes and simplifies cable runs.
• Dual link digital signaling allows for high-speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps.
• Shielded under-mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
• Tri-shielding with dual Mylar(R) foil and braid shield reduces interference.
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
• Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
• PC-99 color-coded connectors for easy installation.
• DVI-D supports digital signal only.
• Warranty: Lifetime