Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
26887: Connect a serial device directly to a computer using a USB connection
Connecting USB with the traditional RS-232 serial port, this adapter connects cellphones, PDAs, digital cameras, modems, or ISDN terminal adapters through your USB port.
This adapter-cable has a data transfer rate of over 250 kbps. Since the adapter uses no IRQs, there are no IRQ conflicts, and it is ideal for when you need many serial devices attached to your PC.
Use this adapter to connect directly to a serial device or to free your RS-232 port for other uses.
Features and Benefits
• Perfect for connecting DB9 devices to a PC without serial ports
• Supports automatic handshake mode
• Data transfer rate: Over 250 kbps
• Supports remote wakeup and power management
• 96 byte buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow
• Frees your RS-232 port for other uses.
• Warranty: 1 year