Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29344: Extend a USB signal up to 150 feet over CAT-5
use this transmitter with a receiver (items #29345, #29346, #29347, #29350 or #29353) as a complete solution
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
One component of a complete solution that, when paired with a receiver (sold separately), conquers USB length limits. This solution extends the signal of a USB device to a host computer up to 150 feet, enabling you to place your USB projector, interactive whiteboard, camera, printer, hub or other USB device exactly where you want it!
C2G's USB superbooster dongle is powerful yet simple, with no drivers to install or special software required. It's also compatible with any computer that supports USB.
The overall plug-and-play solution consists of this dongle transmitter, and your choice of a compatible receiver that is sold separately: the 1-port dongle (#29350 or #29353), the 2-port Decora®-compatible wall plate (#29345), the 2-port dongle (#29346) or the 4-port dongle (#29347). Customize the configuration to your specific needs! This versatility is ideal for applications where you need more than one receiving USB device, or when you need a receiving dongle instead of a receiving wall plate.
The complete solution is connected via a standard CAT-5, CAT-5e, or CAT-6 UTP cable (not included) that provides easy in-wall installation. This delivers a clean, finished look important for homes, classrooms, offices and anywhere you don't want visible cables lying around. Use pre-terminated network cables, or pull unterminated cable and use the included toolless IDC RJ45 connector to terminate your own cable.
Because the USB superbooster wall plate is bus-powered, no external power source is required. The power demands of devices such as electronic whiteboards, external drives and USB hubs, may require the use of external power for proper operation. Please consult with your device manual or manufacturer for details.
Compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates, this single gang wall plate fits a standard J-box.
Features and Benefits
• Extends the functional distance of a USB signal, allowing a USB device to work with a USB-enabled computer up to 150ft away
• Ideal for use with USB projectors, interactive whiteboards, cameras, printers, web cams, hubs, and other USB devices
• One part of a total solution- receiver is purchased separately giving you the flexibility to customize the solution to your specific needs
• Receiver options include a 2-port wall plate (part #29345), a 2-port dongle (part #29346), or a 4-port dongle (part #29347)
• Fits a standard J-box
• Compatible with Leviton Decora® brand cover plates
• Bus-powered so no external power source is required
• Connects via a standard CAT-5/CAT-5e/CAT-6 patch cord (not included) for easy installation and flexibility
• Included tool-less IDC RJ45 connector allows you to terminate your own cable
• Compliant with USB Specification 1.1
• Warranty: 1 year
• One USB superbooster wall plate transmitter
• One RJ45 toolless IDC connector
• Two #6x32 slotted/Phillips screws
• User Guide
Note: Decora® is a registered trademark of Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc. This product is not manufactured or endorsed by the Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.