Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29348: One component of a complete solution that extends the distance of a USB signal
up to 150 feet over CAT-5
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
The USB SuperBooster Dongle Transmitter is one component of a complete solution that, when paired with a receiver (sold separately), allows you to conquer USB length limitations and put your USB devices where you need them.
This solution extends the distance of a USB device to a host computer up to 150 feet, enabling you to place your USB projector, camera, printer, or other USB device exactly where you want it!
The USB SuperBooster Dongle is powerful yet simple, with no drivers to install or special software required. It's also compatible with any computer that supports USB.
This plug-and-play device consists of a transmitter unit and receiver unit incorporated into single gang Decora-compatible wall plates or dongles. Numerous receiver options are available so you can customize the configuration to meet your own needs. Choose from a two-port wall plate receiver, a two-port dongle receiver, or a four-port dongle receiver. These options are ideal for applications where you need more than one USB device on the receiver side or you need a dongle instead of a wall plate on the receiver side.
The transmitter/receiver pair is connected via standard CAT-5, CAT5e, or CAT-6 UTP cable allowing for easy installation. Use pre-terminated network cables or pull unterminated cable and use the included tool-less IDC RJ45 connector. Additionally, the USB SuperBooster Dongle is bus-powered so no external power source is required.
Features and Benefits
- Extends the functional distance of a USB signal, allowing a USB device to work with a USB-enabled computer up to 150ft away
- Ideal for use with USB projectors, interactive whiteboards, cameras, printers, web cams, hubs, and other USB devices
- One part of a total solution (receiver is purchased separately) that provides the flexibility to customize the configuration to your specific needs
- Receiver options include a 2-port wall plate (part #29345), a 2-port dongle (part #29346), or a 4-port dongle (part #29347)
- Bus-powered so no external power source is required
- Connects via a standard CAT-5/CAT-5e/CAT-6 patch cord (not included) for easy installation and flexibility
- Included tool-less IDC RJ45 connector allows you to terminate your own cable
- Compliant with USB Specification 1.1
- USB SuperBooster Dongle - Transmitter Unit
- One RJ45 tool-less IDC connector
- User Guide