Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
UX-PROS: Use CAT-5 cable to extend high resolution WUXGA, stereo audio, RS232/IR and USB 1.1
up to 275 feet to one or two locations
UX-Pro is a high resolution UXGA and stereo audio extender system (transmitter and receiver) designed to broadcast desktop video, stereo audio signals, IR/RS232 and USB 1.1 over unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling.
With RS232 communication support the UX-Pro allows users to send commands to a single device or to multiple devices. This allows the user to change the volume or turn on/off the display panel remotely.
Remotely accessing your USB device is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments where the USB device is located. Locate devices away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat; increase desk and floor space.
Take full control of your remote screens
With UX-Pro you get full RS232 bidirectional communication to your remote screens. This gives you the power to access information such as screen operation logs from your remote locations. You gain valuable insight into when and how the screen is being used, it's effectiveness and how much life is left on your screen.
You can also send power commands such as on/off to one or all of the screens in the group.
The RS232 feature saves you time and money by better managing and prolonging the life of your digital signage network.
The UX-Pro series enhances any presentation from commercial products to corporate financial data. It can be used in show rooms, board rooms, trade shows and window displays.
Data such as news, stock prices, sports results and flight information can be broadcast in real time to various monitors.
Learning and Training
UX-Pro can be used in educational presentations to multiple locations, in schools and in other training facilities.
Features and Benefits
• Supports dual screens
• Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT-5/5e/6/7/8
• Each output reaches up to 275 feet (83.2m)
• Supports high resolution video up to 1900x1200
• HDTV compatible (720p, 1080i, 1080p)
• 300 MHz bandwidth
• Sends high-resolution WUXGA, stereo audio signals, RS232 or IR from one source to 2 locations
• Compatible with VGA, XGA, Sun, Mac and SGI
• Sync Format/Polarity Preservation
• Extends USB port up to 275ft from computer
• Uses one CAT-5 (UTP) cable for USB transmission
• Remotely acessing your USB devices are made convienient in a variety of situations
• 4-port USB hub with the RX (receiver) unit
• Compatible with Line Level Stereo Audio singals
• High ground loop immunity
• Built-in power surge and transient protection
• Designated trimmer in the remote unit to compensate for cable length
• Compact metal case enclosure
• External power supply
• RS232 communication support to single or multiple displays
• IR command to single or multiple displays
• USB 1.1 device
• Uses one CAT-5 (UTP) for each WUXGA/Audio/RS232 and IR signal transmission
• Supports USB keyboard, USB mouse + additional USB 1.1/1.0 devices