Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS22U: 2-port USB KVM switch
with built-in bonded cable design
IOGEAR's GCS22U 2-port USB cable KVM switch allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, and a USB keyboard between two computers. Users can switch between computers using a manual switch located on a wired remote controller that can be placed on your desk for ease of reach. It offers an out-of-box solution with no additional cables needed.
IOGEAR's GCS22U 2-port USB cable KVM switch supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac. It is entirely plug-n-play and requires no software to run. It is also powered through the USB bus and thus does not require a power supply to run.
IOGEAR's GCS22U 2-port USB cable KVM switch is the ideal KVM for those who want a competitively priced, entry level KVM that will allow them to multitask with two computers at their disposal.
Features and Benefits
• One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
• Max resolution: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• 4' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
• Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
• Compatible with PC, MAC and SUN operating platforms
• Supports Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS 9.0 or higher, Sun Solaris 9 or higher
• No software drivers required - simply connect the cables to the computers
• Computer selection via 6 ft remote controller cable that can be placed on your desk for easy reach
• Full Mac keyboard support
• Supports programmable mice
• No power adapter required
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
1x 2-Port USB Cable KVM
1x Quick Start Guide