Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
The IOGEAR 2-Port USB Cable KVM allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, a USB keyboard, a set of powered speakers and a mic between two computers. Users can switch between computers using a manual pushbutton switch located on a wired remote that can be placed on your desk for convenience.
The GCS72U offers an out-of-box solution with no additional cables, power supply, or software needed; it's simple plug & play. It supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac. It is the ideal KVM for those who want a competitively priced, entry level KVM that will allow them to multitask with two computers at their convenience.
Features and Benefits
• One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
• Max resolution: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
• 2.1 Stereo audio and microphone support
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• 3' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
• Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
• Compatible with PC, MAC and Sun operating platforms
• Supports Windows XP or higher, Mac OS 9.0 or higher, Sun Solaris 9 or higher
• No software drivers required – simply connect the cables to the computers
• Computer selection via convenient a one touch pushbutton switch that can be placed on your desk
• Full Mac keyboard support
• Supports programmable mice
• No power adapter required
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
• 1 x 2-Port USB Cable KVM
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 1 x Warranty Card