Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
The UNIMUX™ High Density VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch allows up to 2 users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 8 USB computers.
Access USB computers (PC, Sun, and Mac) using USB keyboards and mice, and VGA multiscan monitors.
Features and Benefits
• Saves rack space: 1RU in height.
• Extender port for locating a remote user up to 300 feet via CAT-5/5e/6 cable.
• One local user and one remote user ports.
• Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching – all attached computers can be booted simultaneously.
• Compatible with USB computers (PC, Sun, Mac).
• Cascade UNIMUX switches off a single master switch to control up to 256 computers as if from one switch.
• Flash upgradeable.
• High quality steel construction.
• Crisp and clear 1920 x 1200 video resolution.
• Equipped with OSD, Liquid Crystal Display, RS232, and Ethernet.
• Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
• Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
• Flash upgradeable