Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
The UNIMUX™ High Density VGA USB KVM Matrix Switch allows up to 2 users to individually command or simultaneously share up to 32 USB computers.
Access USB computers (PC, Sun, and Mac) using USB keyboards and mice, and VGA multiscan monitors.
Features and Benefits
• Saves rack space: 2RU in height.
• Features NTI's patented true autoboot USB switching – all attached computers can be booted simultaneously.
• Compatible with USB computers (PC, Sun, Mac).
• Support for a USB 2.0 (low/full speed) devices, in addition to keyboards and mice, such as USB touch screen monitors, interactive whiteboards, or CAC card readers. Additional USB device must be the same for each user.
• Use USB 2.0 ports to connect 3M or Elo USB touch screen monitors, NEC Multisync E222W touch screen monitors, CAC card readers, SMART Board™ interactive whiteboards, SMART Podium™ interactive pen displays, or Motorola Symbol LS3408 bar code scanners.
• Cascade UNIMUX switches off a single master switch to control up to 256 computers as if from one switch.
• Flash upgradeable.
• High quality steel construction.
• Crisp and clear 1920 x 1200 video resolution.
• Equipped with OSD, Liquid Crystal Display, RS232, and Ethernet.
• Dedicated microprocessors prevent computers from locking up, ensuring reliable control.
• Cabling runs are simplified with NTI's high density KVM switch cables.
• Flash upgradeable