Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Active wall plate - HDMI over HDBaseT twisted pair receiver up to 230 feet
WP-580R is a high-performance, HDBaseT twisted pair wall plate receiver for HDMI signals.
WP-580R receives an HDBaseT twisted pair signal from a WP-580T transmitter (purchased separately) and converts it back into HDMI signals.
Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliance.
• HDBaseT™ Technology.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, CEC.
• 3D Pass-Through.
• EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
• 2K & 4K Support.
• System Range - Up to 70m (230ft).
• Cable - Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables.
• Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
• Wall Plate Size - 2 gang (US).
• Black Decora Style
Note: The transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.