Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29641: Enjoy superior picture quality for satellite TV, HDTV, component RGB video, Y/Pb/Pr video and LCD projectors
Ultima HDTV video cables are specifically designed for digital and next generation, high-definition analog video applications. Ultima HDTV video cables are constructed from three individually shielded, 75-ohm coax cables, which provide a performance connection that maximizes color and image.
The cable features 100% shield with an overlapped foil and copper braid. The shield continues through the connector with a 360-degree solder joint between the cable braid and a copper foil wrap on the HD15 aluminum undermold, providing a shielding solution for a noise-free connection. The Ultima HDTV Video Cable meets the rigid standards of everyday use. Ultima HDTV Video Cables are designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component RGB video, Y/Pb/Pr video and most LCD projectors.
Features and Benefits
- Connectors: HD15 male to (3) RCA male
- Designed for satellite TV, HDTV, component YPbPr video and most LCD projectors
- Provides a performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum resistance to oxidation for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Foil and braid shield for high-resolution images
- Constructed of three individually shielded miniature 75-ohm coax cables
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
- Warranty: Lifetime
Please note: These cables are not compatible with Y/Cr/Cb video, and are not compatible with all computer monitor ports. Make sure your graphics card supports Y/Pb/Pr component video or that your video source provides a YPbPr component video signal from the HD15 port to use this cable.