Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
TRULink 2-Port VGA/USB and PS/2 KVM Switch offers a quick and easy way to eliminate clutter from your desktop. It can control two computers with just one keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor.
Connect the switch to your computers via USB and VGA by using the included cables. The three downstream USB ports can be used to share USB peripherals and your USB mouse and keyboard. Or, connect your keyboard and mouse by using the PS/2 ports and use all three downstream USB ports for peripherals.
Three types of switching (push button, hot keys, and on-screen-display) enable switch operation in the most effective way for your application.
Features and Benefits
• Controls two PCs with one PS/2 or USB keyboard, one PS/2 or USB mouse, and one monitor.
• Three (3) USB downstream ports are ideal for sharing USB keyboards and mice or other USB peripherals.
• Supports three types of switching: hardware push button, hot keys on PS/2 keyboard, and On-Screen-Display (OSD) utility software (for Windows).
• Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536.
• Plug-and-play compatible.
• Supports USB 1.1
• Warranty: 3 years
• Port Authority2 2-Port VGA/USB and PS/2 KVM Switch.
• CD with user's manual and On-Screen-Display(OSD) utility.
• Two sets of 1.8M USB/VGA combination cables.