Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
All Cables Included, Nothing More to Buy!
Take control of two PCs and free your desktop from clutter with the 2-Port VGA and USB Micro KVM with Audio from Cables To Go.
This powerful, compact KVM solution provides everything you need to control two PCs from a single USB keyboard, monitor, USB mouse, and speaker set. Fully integrated, single-jacket, six foot cables attach to your PCs to eliminate tangles and provide a neat, clean appearance.
The small footprint of the switch makes it perfect for desktop applications. The 2-Port VGA and USB Micro KVM is small in size but provides big box functionality. It supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 while providing full keyboard and mouse emulation to prevent system lock-ups.
With no software required, installation is hassle free; simply connect the cables and power up! Hot key functionality enables you to switch from PC to PC without ever taking your hands off your keyboard. The KVM's LEDs clearly indicate which system is selected.
• Easy to install – no software required, simply connecting cables to the computers is all it takes.
• Easy to operate – PC selection via hotkey and auto scan function to monitor computer operation.
• Compact design saves space; all necessary cables are built-in so there is nothing more to buy and no cables to lose.
• Built-in 3.5mm speaker jacks support audio for multimedia applications.
• Supports 4 and 5 button mice and scrolling wheel on most mice (a mouse driver installed with the operating system is required for the 4th and 5th button functions).
• Hot pluggable - add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down.
• LED display for easy status monitoring.
• Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock states are saved and restored when switching.
• Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free PC booting.
• Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
• Supports Windows 98SE or higher, Mac OS 8.6 or higher, Sun Solaris 8 or higher, and Linux RedHat 7.1 or higher.
• Warranty: 3 years