Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SwitchView 1000 Rack-mount 4-ports KVM switch provides PS/2 and/or USB connectivity for SMB server rooms.
The cost-efficient SwitchView 1000 KVM switch provides PS/2 and/or USB connectivity for users and target devices. This single user switch has an on-screen display (OSD) and supports a 2048 x 1536 high video resolution that is ideal for graphical applications.
With a 1U high design, the compact SwitchView 1000 KVM switch does not compete for valuable rack space in SMB server rooms.
SwitchView 1000 KVM switch can be daisy chained to connect additional units together without complicated configuration. Plus, it is flash upgradeable for fast and easy updates.
SwitchView 1000's password protection feature gives you the benefit of added security access to your business-critical servers.
• Four (4) 3-in-One Combo Cables, 6-feet
Features and Benefits
• On-screen display (OSD) – Simple control through an on screen menu
• Password protection – Secure access is based on password protection
• Programmable autoscan – Customize scanning times between attached systems
• Flash upgradeable – Convenient upgrades mean that the product never goes out of date
• USB hot key switching – Switch via USB keyboard sequence
• Daisy chain – auto initialization – Connect multiple units together without complicated configuration
• USB & PS/2 system/target support – Supports both PS2 and USB systems
• USB & PS/2 peripheral/user support – Supports PS/2 or USB peripherals to control a mix of PS/2 or USB systems
• 1U height – Fits perfectly into a standard rack. Does not use a large amount of valuable rack space
• Combo cables – Uses a three-in-one KVM cable that supports USB or PS/2 target devices
• Video resolution – 2048 x 1536 video resolution supports the most demanding server room applications