Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-Port Professional USB KVMP Switch with Peripheral Sharing and Rack-Mounting Option.
This 4-port rack mountable USB KVM switch Kit offers simple control of four Mac or PC computers from a single monitor/display and USB peripheral set (keyboard, mouse).
The USB KVM switch features an integrated 4-port USB hub, allowing you to share connected USB peripherals between the four controlled PC/Mac computers as though the devices were connected directly to the computers.
Ensuring convenient placement and installation, the KVM switch features a 1U, rack-mountable (optional) form factor and offers rear-port connection to master and slave computers, allowing you to make the necessary device connections without disrupting your workspace.
A cross-platform solution, the KVM switch supports high resolution applications at up to 1920 x 1400 display resolutions, and provides a smooth operating experience when controlling Mac/PC combined work environments.
• Sharing computers and USB devices in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
• Switches instantly between PCs
• Switching USB peripherals between PC's
Features and Benefits
• "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during power outage even it it loses power, retaining mouse control.
• A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind.
• Compatible with all notebook computers.
• Control 4 PCs, G3/G4 Macs or IMACS from one USB keyboard/mouse/monitor.
• Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system.
• High 1920x1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications.
• Hot-plug to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems.
• Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets.
• USB self-power operation.
• 3 Year warranty