Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This 2-port USB KVM switch offers native USB control of 2 computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor peripheral set.
A versatile addition to any operating environment, the USB KVM switch is suitable for graphics-intensive applications, with support for display resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 pixels.
A complete multimedia switching solution, the USB KVM switch also supports audio switching between connected computers and allows you to "lock on" to the desired audio from one computer even if you're controlling a different computer.
Saving both install space and expense, the 2-port USB KVM switch features an integrated USB 2.0 hub, allowing you to share high-speed USB devices between computers as if the peripheral devices were connected directly to the controlled (slave) computers - a cost-effective solution that eliminates the cost of duplicate peripheral purchases, with no compromise on functionality.
Designed to provide a dependable computer control solution, the USB KVM switch is backed by StarTech.com's 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Backed by StarTech.com's free lifetime technical support
• Controlling two computers using a single keyboard, mouse and monitor
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share USB peripherals between computers
Features and Benefits
• Audio can be locked to a particular port when switching between computers
• Designed for high-resolution applications: up to 2048 x 1536 pixels supported
• Hotkey switching for ease-of-use
• Integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share high-speed USB devices between computers
• Metal chassis for long-term durability
• 1 Year warranty