Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV231: 2-port professional PS/2 KVM switch
This 2 port PS/2 KVM switch is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached.
This sturdy PS/2 KVM switch features an all-metal, 1U chassis that adds to the unit's reliability and dependability.
The PS/2 KVM switch is designed to work with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers, all PC notebook computers, and Compaq Alpha systems, and supports resolutions of up to 1920 x 1440 - ensuring a smooth and broadly compatible operating experience.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Powerful features that increase usability
• Unparalleled reliability
• Dual system control for a single workstation
• Manufacturing line computer control
• PC test/burn-in computer control
Features and Benefits
• "Keep-alive" feature draws power from PC keyboard ports if power is lost. Switch will continue to operate during a power outage retaining complete control of all connected systems
• A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind
• All cables connect to the back of the switch reducing space requirements
• Compatible with all notebook computers
• Compatible with Compaq Alpha systems
• Completely operating system independent. No software or drivers required
• Designed for guaranteed compatibility with Dell, Compaq, IBM and HP servers and systems
• Fast switch-buttons for each port provide quick access to any connected system
• High 1920 x 1440 resolution capability supports the most demanding applications
• Hot-pluggable to allow computers to be added or removed without worrying about having to reboot the other connected systems
• Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
• Uses standard off-the-shelf cables or StarTech.com tangle-free KVM cables to connect PCs to the switch