Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV411KUSB: 4-port black USB KVM switch kit
with cables and audio
This 4 Port USB KVM Switch Kit lets you control four USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse and VGA monitor and offers both hotkey and top panel push-button operation for simple switching between connected computers.
Designed to integrate seamlessly into any environment, the USB KVM switch offers a small footprint design (roughly the size of a deck of playing cards) and draws power from the connected computers, so it doesn't require an external power supply.
A suitable solution for virtually any application, the USB KVM switch supports video resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536 as well as audio switching, and includes four 4ft 2-in-1 Audio and Mic Cables.
The USB KVM switch also includes four 4ft 2-in-1 VGA and USB Host Cables, providing everything needed for quick installation to provide a complete, out-of-the-box KVM solution.
Delivering dependable and convenient control of multiple computers from a single peripheral station, the KVM switch is backed by StarTech.com's 1-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Designed to integrate into your existing environment
• Power-free operation draws power from attached computers and requires no power adapters
• Controlling up to 4 USB-enabled computers using a single keyboard, mouse, and VGA monitor.
• Applicable for call centers, help desks, education environments, home gamers, video editing, and PC enthusiasts.
Features and Benefits
• Cables (4 ft.) included
• Includes audio support for a complete switching solution
• Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536
• Switching type: Hotkey, push-button
• 1 Year warranty