Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This 4 port DVI USB KVM Switch lets you control four USB enabled, DVI capable computers from a single USB keyboard and mouse peripheral set.
Ideal for multimedia applications, the switch supports audio and microphone switching, allowing you to switch between audio/mic channels either independently or simultaneously when switching between computers for KVM control.
The DVI USB KVM switch features an integrated USB 2.0 hub which allows you to use shared USB peripherals from the control point as if the devices were connected directly to the slave computers - an economical solution that lets you use USB peripherals between computers (when selected) without the expense of buying individual peripherals for each slave computer.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Built-in 4-port USB 2.0 device hub for sharing high-speed USB devices
• Eliminates the need to buy expensive flat panel display monitors for all computers
• The max resolution is an astounding 2560 x 1600 @60 Hz (Analog)
• USB 2.0 Specification compliant
• Ideal for using desktops, workstations and servers with Flat Panel LCD monitor
• Sharing computers and USB devices in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
• Switches instantly between PCs
• Switching USB peripherials between PC's
Features and Benefits
• 4-port DVI USB KVM switch with audio and microphone switching and 2 x USB 2.0 hub ports
• Channel selection/Hub port control by front-panel push buttons
• DVI interface technology supports digital video signal transmission
• HDCP Compliant
• Independent/simultaneous USB hub port, audio & mic channels and PC port selection
• USB keyboard and mouse support
• 3 Year warranty