Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
VS221HD4K: Switch between two HDMI sources on a single HDMI display
with 4K video resolution and MHL support
• Impressive image quality with support for 4K Ultra-HD
• Hassle-free operation with automatic 2-port switching between HDMI sources
• Solid aluminum housing ensures fixed positioning
• MHL support
• 7.1 surround audio
• IR remote control included
• Front-panel toggle switch button
VS221HD4K 2-port HDMI 4K switch lets you share a display or projector with two HDMI-enabled audio/video source devices. The switch features two independent inputs that each support 4K resolution and 7.1 surround sound audio.
The 2-port switch also features MHL support on HDMI input port 1, enabling video output video from MHL-enabled mobile devices such as Samsung Galaxy tablets and smartphones.
Astonishing Picture Quality with 4K Support
You'll be amazed at how this video switch maintains Ultra-HD picture quality. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and delivers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the switch is backward compatible with high-definition 1080p, you can rest assured any video source will look great in your digital signage application.
Solid Aluminum Housing Ensures Fixed Positioning
Constructed of solid aluminum, the HDMI switch is durable and heavy enough to prevent the unit from lifting or sliding around if the attached HDMI cables are bumped or shifted. Plus, its small footprint makes it easy to integrate the switch into any boardroom, classroom, home theater, or digital signage application.
Hassle-free Operation with Auto Switching and EDID
This switch ensures effortless operation with automatic switching that detects and selects a newly connected device. Automatic switching encourages on-the-fly collaboration among colleagues, by making it easy to share your projector between multiple source devices in a boardroom or classroom environment. VS221HD4K also supports manual operation using the included IR remote control, or the built-in front panel toggle switch directly on the device.
The switch also saves time during setup with EDID emulation ensuring all of your native settings such as resolution and refresh rate are communicated between your display and video source devices. EDID emulation maximizes compatibility with your 4K display, ensuring a convenient plug-and-play installation.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Take advantage of 4K (Ultra-HD) video with HDMI 4K splitter enabling you to handle the latest devices and displays
• Ensure your switch stays where you put it. Unlike plastic switchers that get dragged out of place by attached HDMI cables, VS221HD4K features a solid aluminum housing that will stay put
• Hassle-free operation with automatic switching and EDID emulation
• Share 4K television or projector with two different 4K video sources
• Collaborate on the fly with colleagues, by connecting multiple users to the same display and switch between input devices
• Use in digital signage applications to display multiple source devices at different times
• Use in your home theater to connect two AV devices to your television, such as Blu-ray players, cable / satellite set top boxes, and computers
Included in Package
1x 2-port 4K HDMI switch
1x IR cable
1x remote control
1x universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, AU)
Cables not included
Required Cables (per port)
1x HDMI, male-male