Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This DisplayPort to DVI adapter lets you connect a DVI-D display to a DisplayPort video source (e.g. DisplayPort video cards, etc.), eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a DisplayPort capable display.
This adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• DP2DVI makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
• DP2DVI offers a 4-inch cable for added flexibility in tight spots
• The DisplayPort to DVI adapter allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
Features and Benefits
• DisplayPort connector feature latching connector to make sure connection is always locked
• Easy to use cable, no software required
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
• 1 year warranty