Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI + infrared over a single CAT-5e/6 wall plate extender
extends signals up to 150 feet using slim, space-saving wall plates
HDX-W100 is an HDMI over CAT-5e/6 extender that utilizes slim wall plates to keep the wires as concealed as possible while providing 150 feet high-quality HD video extension. The device supports high-resolution video up to 1080p (@ 60Hz).
The unit makes controlling the attached video source easy with its bi-directional IR communication, so users can adjust the source while at the screen's location, hundreds of feet away.
For corporate, academic, industrial and home applications, HDX-W100 provides a fully-integrated solution for HDMI extension. Both the transmitter and receiver can be powered through a single 12V power adapter connected to the transmitter.
Features and Benefits
• Extends HDMI Output over a Single CAT-5e/6 Cable
• Extends IR Control Signals for Remote Control
• Supports uncompressed HD video up to 1080p (@ 60Hz)
• HDMI 1.3 and HDCP Compliant
• Supports Bi-Directional IR Communication
• Transmits high-quality Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Signals
• Supports Automatic EDID Callback
• Compatible with DVI-D
• Cascadable for Additional Extensions
• VESA DDC and Hot Swap Technology (HPD)
• Receiver Features PoE
• Transmitter unit [HDX-W100TX]
• Receiver unit [HDX-W100RX]
• 1 x Power supply [PS12V2A]