Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SM-HDMV-9XS: View nine (9) HDMI video sources simultaneously on one display
accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls
Note: This item is built-to-order, with a typical production lead time to ship of 1-3 weeks after receiving order.
HDMV-9X is a member of Smart-AVI's HD Multiviewer series of products. It allows users to view up to nine different HD digital video sources on one display, simultaneously.
HDMV-9X is a 9-port HDMI real-time multi-viewer with PiP/Dual/Quad/Full modes.
Connections to video sources are managed via HDMI or DVI connectors, with advanced viewing options such as dual-mode, quad-mode, 9-mode, full-screen mode, and PIP (picture in picture) mode.
Use HDMV-9X to simplify the management of multiple video sources by accessing and controlling them from a single set of controls on one display.
HDMV-9X can be used in many applications that require real-time monitoring of multiple devices, like HDTV, DVD players, cameras and computers. It is the perfect solution in situations where a user needs to monitor several sources at the same time.
In air traffic control environments, for example, several computers are required to monitor the progress of flights and flight information. With HDMV-9X the user is able to manage each computer and monitor the progress without having to switch between sources, making it the perfect solution for multitasking.
Controlling HDMV-9X is easy using front panel buttons, RS-232 or on screen display (OSD). Switching between the display modes is also simple: Use the buttons on the front panel, RS-232 commands or use the built-in OSD.
OSD is accessible at the press of a button, and features controls for all of the HDMV-9X's functions. HDMV-9X is easily programmable through the setup function of OSD.
If users need to make changes remotely, Smart-AVI's Net-IP-Pro control module enables effective real-time remote control management over an Ethernet connection. Simply connect Net-IP-Pro module to HDMV-9X multiviewer while connected to the Internet, and the device can be controlled remotely with ease.
• FullScreen: In the FullScreen mode, one of the video sources is displayed in full screen size and maximum resolution.
• PiP: In PiP (Picture in Picture) mode, the full screen displays of one of the video sources, and is accompanied by smaller images (thumbnails) containing the other video sources on the right-hand margin of the screen, allowing simultaneous monitoring. Not all input permutations are supported.
• DualMode: In Dual-mode, the screen is split into two fields of equal size with two video sources being displayed in each of the fields.
• QuadMode: In Quad-mode, the screen is split into four fields of equal size with four video sources being displayed in each of these fields.
• 9-Mode: In 9-mode mode, the screen is split into nine fields of equal size with the nine video sources being displayed in each of these fields.
Features and Benefits
• View up to nine sources on a single monitor at the press of a button
• On-Screen Display (OSD) makes setup and switching easy
• Display each computer with crisp high-resolution video
• Supports DVI-D input resolutions up to 1900x1200
• Supports 1080p HDMI output (1920x1080)
• Delivers uncompressed digital video with zero signal loss
• HDCP and HDMI 1.4 compliant
• Supports EDID for total control of compliant displays
• Outputs HDMI up to 40 feet
• Change views with front panel switching, keyboard hotkeys and RS-232
• Quad-mode splits the screen to show four sources on one screen
• Dual-mode splits the screen to show two sources on one screen
• PiP-mode displays one device in full screen with three thumbnail views
• 9-mode displays one all nine inputs on one screen
Power cord [CCPWR06]