Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVI-D and USB 2.0 extender over twisted pair
with super reclocking
UDX-Plus is the perfect solution for extending a DVI-D display and USB 2.0 devices to a remote location. It extends DVI-D and USB 2.0 signals to a remote location up to 250 feet away.
UDX-Plus features pixel accurate signal reclocking which regenerates the input signal into a perfectly sharp and clear output signal. It is fully plug and play with dynamic DDC learning.
Each UDX-Plus system includes a transmitter and receiver, which are connected by CAT-6 STP cables. The transmitter connects to the user's computer with the necessary cables (not included), while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 250 feet away (275 feet with high quality CAT-6 STP).
SmartAVI UDX-Plus is capable of supporting DVI-D monitor with USB 2.0 keyboard/mouse and peripherals (through a built-in 4-port USB hub on the receiver unit).
Features and Benefits
• DDC from internal table for Mac/PC
• Dedicated switch to learn any DDC
• Supports high resolution 1920x1200 60Hz WUXGA
• Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
• Uses universal DVI single link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Supports all USB 2.0 and 1.0 devices transparently (disk drives, flash drives, printers, cameras, scanners, etc.)
• Supports 4-port USB 2.0 in remote location
• Full reclocking for the receiver regenerates digital signal producing top signal quality
• Extends up to 250 feet (275 feet with high quality CAT-6 STP)
• UDX-PTX Transmitter
• UDX-PRX Receiver
• 2x PS5VD4A Power Supplies