Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
KDX-200S: DVI-D video, audio and PS/2 keyboard-mouse CAT-5 KVM extender
Access a PC with a keyboard, DVI-D video, mouse, and audio located up to 250 feet away using 2 CAT-5 STP cables.
The SmartAVI KDX200 extends any DVI-D signal, keyboard, mouse and sound up to 250 feet with CAT-5 cables.
• Sharing: Enables easy access to one server from remote location. Facilitates data sharing among departments.
• Security: Safeguards the servers by storing them in a secure and climate controlled environment while still providing access from the production floor.
• Saving: Saves equipment costs, physical space and utilities expense.
• Productivity: Increases productivity by facilitating testing and performance evaluation of software and equipment, on multiple servers, from a single keyboard mouse and monitor station.
• Multimedia: Can be used in multimedia presentations, where the presentation information is broadcasted to various KVM.
Features and Benefits
• Top image quality at all resolutions.
• Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz (1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz) at all distances up to the maximum distance.
• Maximum screen resolution supported at all distances up to 250 feet using STP CAT-5e cables.
• User selectable: DCC information used from the remotely located monitor, from the locally located monitor or from an internal DDC table.
• Basic device to remotely locate monitor, keyboard/mouse and sound.
• Supports PS/2 keyboard/mouse.
• Compatible with all operating systems.
• Compatible with all major KVM switches.
• Rack mount options available
1x KDX-TX200 Transmitter
1x KDX-RX200 Receiver
1x KVM cable (CCKDMMM06)
2x 5VDC power supplies (PS5VD1A)