Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
FDX-2000S: Point to point DVI-D video, audio, PS/2 keyboard/mouse and serial RS232 extender
over Multimode fiber up to 1,400 feet
FDX-2000 consists of a transmitter and receiver that extend PS/2 keyboard/mouse, DVI-D video, audio and RS-232 signals.
FDX-2000 is a professional quality KVM extender capable of extending signals up to 1,400 feet over a single multimode fiber optic cable.
• Corporate or Educational Presentations
• Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
• Call Centers
• Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
• Information Terminals/Kiosks
• Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
• KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
• Medical (Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnestic Equipment)
• Recording (for Large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
Why Fiber Optic?
Smart-AVI has created a full line of fiber optic extender products, understanding that this technology is superior to traditional cabling.
Fiber optic cables are:
• Capable of transmitting over very long distances with no signal loss.
• Immune to electromagnetic interference. In situations where there is considerable interference, fiber optic cabling is the only solution.
• Much more secure because they cannot be easily tapped. For this reason, military and law enforcement agencies use fiber optic cables for the transmission of sensitive data.
• Relatively inexpensive and small enough to be routed through small spaces.
Features and Benefits
• Top Signal Quality at Maximum Extension over Multimode Fiber (1,400 ft.)
• Superior Image Quality at all Resolutions
• Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz (1280 x 1024 at 75Hz)
• Customizable/Programmable DDC Table
• Supports PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse
• Supports Stereo Audio
• Supports DVI-D
• Supports RS-232 Control from 3600bps to 115,000bps
• Supports all PC/AT and PS/2 keyboards, Fully Transparent
• Fiber Plug Type LC
• Compatible With all Operating Systems
• Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
• Compact Metal Casing
• Transmitter [FDX-TX2000]
• Receiver [FDX-RX2000]
• 2 Power supplies [PS5VD4A]