Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
NIAP-certified 4-port USB and dual-link DVI secure KVM switch
for government/military desktop environment
ATEN CS1184 4-Port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch offers secure and reliable access for any government/military desktop environment where security is imperative by providing safe switching between computers operating on different secure networks.
NIAP-certified according to common criteria's EAL2+ certification, CS1184 provides 4-port models for secure desktop workstation use.
Hardware security includes tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity — non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching — an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecure computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard buffer.
By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, CS1184 gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console.
Note 1) The National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) is a United States government initiative to meet the security testing needs of IT consumers and manufacturers. It is operated by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Note 2) CS1184 additionally satisfies Evaluation Assurance Level 2+ (EAL2+) requirements for Peripheral Sharing Switch (PSS) for Human Interface Devices Protection Profile v2.1.
Features and Benefits
• 4-port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch
• Port selection via Pushbutton only (OSD, hotkey methods are not allowed) to enhance security
• One USB console controls 4 secure computers
• NIAP-certified — validated to common criteria EAL2+ security requirements
• Restricted USB connectivity — non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching
• Isolated channel per port — makes it impossible for data to be transferred between computers
• Tamper-evident tape – provides a visual indication of any attempt to gain access to the switch’s internal components
• Chassis intrusion detection — if the cover is removed from the switch, the unit becomes inoperable and the LEDs flash
• Tamper-proof hardware — all integrated circuits are soldered directly to the circuit board to prevent tampering with the components
• Non-reprogrammable ROM — prevents tampering and attempts to reprogram the switch’s firmware
• Clears keyboard buffer — keyboard data is automatically cleared after transmission to the switch
• Video DynaSync™ — stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
• Multiplatform support — Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
• Superior video quality — 2560 x 1600 (DVI Dual Link); 1920 x 1200 (DVI Single Link) and 2048 x 1536 (DVI-A)
• Rugged metal enclosure
• Built-in internal power
• Speaker and microphone support
1x CS1184 USB DVI Secure KVM Switch
1x Power Cord
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide