Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
RackView Fold Back
1U rack-mount console, 19", 17" or 15" LCD monitor, and high quality keyboard and trackball or touchpad, USB or PS/2
Read more below...
The RackView offers the latest, most efficient way to organize and streamline your server rooms and multiple computers. The RackView is a rack mountable KVM drawer neatly fitted in a compact pull-out drawer. This easy-glide KVM drawer contains a high-resolution TFT/LCD monitor, a tactile keyboard, and a high-resolution touchpad or optical mouse.
The RackView can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack. This offers the operator the maximum in comfort and takes up a minimum amount of rack space. The front panel conceals the unit when it is not in use.
Available Models and Features:
• 1U - 15" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor, 1024 x 768 @ 75Hz
• 1U - 17" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz
• 1U - 19" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz
• DVI and VGA support on 19" models
• Tactile keyboard with separate numeric keypad
• Integrated touchpad or optical mouse
• PS/2 connections
• USB connections
• Built-in single or multiple user KVM switch options provide access to as many as 1,000 computers
• Quick and easy rack mounting installation
• Supports AT/XT, PS/2, USB, and UNIX computers
• Front panel conceals unit when it is not in use
• Full size keyboard for typing comfort
• Keyboard available in international variations
• Monitor OSD allows for easy adjustment of color, brightness, contrast, position, and shape of the display
• Front panel controls for quick adjustments
• Easy-glide KVM drawer can be mounted at any height in a standard 19 inch rack
• Made in USA