Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
QV-4KVMDVI-2: DVI/VGA multi-viewer KVM switch
displays four (4) computers simultaneously on a single monitor
• Connect four VGA, DVI, or HDMI sources with PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
• Display video sources in quad, PiP, or full, or mode with name of source
• Switch a USB 2.0 device from any computer
• Can be controlled from keyboard, mouse, front panel, USB, serial port, or touchscreen
• Four USB 2.0 ports for printers, memory sticks, and other high speed devices
• Display four computers simultaneously on a single monitor
• Touch-screen capability
• View live, real-time data in each window
• Easily switch to and control each computer in Quad or Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode
• Connect a USB 2.0 port to any or all computers
• VGA and single link DVI video support available
• High Quality video up to 1920x1200 (DVI)
QuadraVista II professional quad-video KVM switch represents the latest in KVM video splitting technology at affordable prices. QuadraVista II allows a user to connect to, control, and display four computers on a single monitor.
The advanced design of the QuadraVista II provides four viewing modes:
• Quad Screen
• Dual screen
• Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and
• Full Screen
Control of a selected computer can be done while in any of the three modes. View four computers in the quad screen mode and control any one of them while monitoring, in real time, the other three computers.
In the PiP mode you can view one display on a full screen while monitoring smaller displays of the other three computers.
The on-screen menus make configuring, monitoring, and computer switching quick and easy. An On-Screen Display can be opened to identify the active window.
QuadraVista II supports all combinations of both VGA and single link DVI video cards and monitors. Each CPU port can be configured for VGA or DVI (analog or digital) and QuadraVista II can process these signals simultaneously.The video can be viewed on a digital or analog monitor.
Connect a touch-screen monitor and operate, monitor, and control the connected computers.
An on-screen menu allows you to access the intuitive interface to set-up the system, console, and computers. The system configuration defines the Hot Keys, the menu position, and reset to factory default settings.
The computer menu allows you to manually configure the video input and output format, horizontal screen position, and VGA/DVI connection.
A help menu is available which shows a list of the keyboard commands, firmware and hardware revision levels and contact information.
Cable connections on QuadraVista II to the user station are USB for the keyboard and mouse, and DVI for the video. Connections to the computers
are USB or PS/2 for the keyboard and mouse and DVI for the video.
QuadraVista II is easy to install. Simply connect up to four computers and a user station to QuadraVista II ports. Access the on-screen menu with a simple keystroke, configure each computer connection for VGA or DVI and save it in flash memory.
QuadraVista II is very easy to operate. Once installed, you can switch full screen to any of the four connected computers and fully control that computer from your user station. Switch to a connected computer using the front panel pushbuttons or using simple keyboard commands. Switch to the Quad screen mode and view the four computers on one screen. You can fully control one of the four computers while viewing the other three in real time. Each USB port (1-4) can be easily routed to any or all computers.
QuadraVista II will automatically determine the video resolution of the KVM video monitor and each of the four connected computer’s video. Video input formats that are supported range from 640 x 350 @ 85Hz to 1900 x 1200 @ 60Hz. Video output formats that are supported range from 640 x 480 @ 85Hz to 1900 x 1200 @ 60 Hz and Sun 1152 x 960 @ 66Hz.
Keyboard and Mouse
QuadraVista II uses a USB keyboard and mouse on the user side and either a USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse for each computer connection.
To support the latest devices, QuadraVista II contains flash memory. Rose provides free, lifetime firmware upgrades, available from Rose's FTP site.
The on-screen menu allows you to access the intuitive interface to set-up the system, console, and computers. The system configuration defines the Hot Keys, the menu position, and reset to factory default settings. The computer menu allows you to manually configure the video input and output format, horizontal screen position, and VGA/DVI connection. A help menu is available which shows a list of the keyboard commands, firmware and hardware revision levels and contact information.
Rack mount kits are available to mount the QuadraVista II in a standard 19", 23", of 24" rack.
Features and Benefits
• Four view modes available: Single, Dual, Quad and PiP modes
• Monitor and operate the connected computers using a touch-screen monitor
• Connects to four computers making each video source viewable and controllable on a single monitor
• Quad mode displays four computers on one screen
• PiP mode displays one computer in full screen with three thumbnail displays
• Dual mode displays the left half of two channels
• Easy-Find active window feature
• On-screen menus for easy set-up, configuration and use. Crisp, clear, high quality video
• Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz for DVI video signals and 1600 x 1200 @ 60hz for VGA
• Keyboard commands and front panel controls for changing display modes
• Switch to and control any of the four screens while monitoring the other three connections in real time.
• VGA and single link DVI video support
• Supports USB including Sun and Mac USB computers and PS/2 computers
• Connect to KVM switches to view and control up to 1,000 computers, routers, Ethernet switches or other serial devices
• Deploy with Rose CrystalView Extenders to view and control computers up to six miles away
• Rack mount kits available in 19", 23", and 24" sizes
• Quick and simple to install
• All Rose Electronics products come with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and free Technical Support
• Flash memory technology allows for fast and reliable upgrades.