Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
DVI over HDBaseT extension system
with power over Ethernet (PoE) and bi-directional RS-232 and IR control signals
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer
PureLink DTE is a transmitter and receiver set for long distance extension of DVI video and embedded audio (if supported) with bi-directional control signals (RS-232 and IR) over single CAT-5/6/7- type cable. DTE Tx/Rx provides a simple and reliable solution for extending single-link DVI video, power, and control signals up to 330 feet using a single CATx cable.
It is designed on HDBaseT technology which can extend the signals up to 330 feet (100m) at 1080p @ 60Hz or 1920x1200 @ 60Hz resolution with PoE.
DTE Tx/Rx DVI over HDBaseT™ extender kit with PoE provides extension of uncompressed Full-HD video from a DVI source, as well as control signals, over long distances using a single CATx cable. The DTE Tx/Rx offers bi-directional RS-232, and IR all on the same CATx cable, while maintaining EDID and HDCP communication between a source and display device.
With support for resolutions up to 1920x1200, DTE Tx/Rx can be easily integrated into existing Ethernet infrastructures and offers a seamless point-to-point signal extension solution.
A compact and low profile enclosure makes DTE ideal for extending DTE video, embedded audio (if supported), and bi-directional control signal to limited space environment such as behind a flat-panel display.
PureLink DTE is HDCP compliant and it enables the reliable, long distance extension of DVI signals, supporting Deep Color and full 3D and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, EDID and HDCP communication is being maintained between a source and display.
Also, DTE includes an RS-232 and IR insertion port, allowing bi-directional control of an AV device.
Features and Benefits
• Zero loss and zero noise delivery of digital high definition video and audio signal using UTP connection, DTE delivers HD signals over CAT5/6/7-type cables without loss or digital interference maintaining the clarity and colors. Noise cancellation and error correction logic enhances HD video and audio signals over long distance
• Extends single-link DVI up to 330 feet (100m) using a single CATx cable
• Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
• Compact and robust enclosure design allows for discreet installation behind a flat-panel display
• Designed based on HDBaseT Technology, supporting support Deep Color and full 3D support over a single low cost CATx interface with up to 330ft (100m) at 1080p or 1920x1200 resolution
• Controls signals including bi-directional RS-232 and IR function
• Bi-Directional RS232 and IR interface – commands and data can flow in both directions via RS232and infrared, allowing status requests and control of the destination unit
• Max. Data Rate- 10.2 Gbps
• PoE support
• HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant, CEC, EDID transparent
• DVI verion 1.0 support
• LED signal indicator
• Based on HDBaseT™ technology
1x Transmitter Module
1x DTE Receiver Module
1x Power adapter DC 48V
1x User Manual
1x IR Blaster Cable (Peak wavelength 940nm)
1x IR Receiver cable
8x Foot pads