Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
SV1631DUSB: 16-port 1U rack-mount USB PS/2 KVM switch with OSD
This 16-Port KVM Switch offers a dependable computer management tool that allows you to control up to 16 USB or PS/2 connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The KVM switch offers maximum control, allowing you to switch computers using hotkey commands or front panel push-buttons, and offers the added configurability and convenience of an On Screen Display.
A suitable addition to server room operations, the 16 port switch can be rackmounted into 1U of cabinet space, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 136 computers from this single switch.
This high quality USB PS/2 KVM Switch is backed by StarTech.com's 3-year warranty.
• Co-location/ISP computer control
• Datacenter computer control
• Manufacturing line computer control
• PC test/burn-in computer control
• Server farms
Features and Benefits
• A dependable 3-year warranty provides peace of mind
• Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially
• Cascade configuration expands system capability
• Hotkey functions allow easy computer access
• Identifies and selects computers by the names assigned
• Keyboard and mouse console is USB interface
• OSD security option allows certain PCs to be password protected from unauthorized use
• Plug-and-play system configuration
• Rugged, all-metal 1U chassis for use in harsh environments and space-saving cabinets
• Unique cables for secured connection
• 3 Year warranty