Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
WP-PWR-BWP-W: Install in-wall power and audio/video cables to your wall-mounted HDTV
Features and Benefits
• Conveniently locate a power outlet behind a wall mounted HDTV or retrofit an existing power outlet with recessed cable pass-through for pre-terminated cable routing.
• Compatible with New Work and Old Work electrical boxes. Built in wall-wings anchor cable pass-through side of wall plate to drywall.
• Recessed opening directs cables at a 90° angle, allowing equipment to be placed close to the wall.
• Requires single gang junction box (not included).
• Direct wiring to the electrical circuit is required for installation.
• Install upright or upside down.
• UL rated.
Note: Check with your local building jurisdiction regarding any requirements for running building electrical wire within a wall/ceiling. Only licensed professionals should install this product.
• Recessed power outlet with decora style cable pass-through.
• Wall cut-out template.
• Detailed installation instructions.