Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Our Hi-Resolution HD15/5BNC Video Cables are constructed with premium quality 75-Ohm mini coax wire to ensure a crisp monitor image. Low-loss 75ohm copper wire and polyethylene dielectric provides accurate picture resolution and color. Each wire is shielded with 100% Mylar® foil and 85% copper braid that is soldered 360║ to the connector shell that creates a shielding solution for a noise-free connection. Color-coding of the five separated monitor signals provide for easy identification of red, green, and blue leads with horizontal and vertical sync. Hi-Resolution HD15/5BNC Video Cables are designed to work with monitors, HDTV and other video applications.
- Connectors: HD15 Male to BNC M x5
- 28AWG tinned-copper coax conductor delivers quality video
- Low-loss 75-ohm impedance delivers the most accurate picture, resolution and color
- Mylar® foil and braid shield provides a clear, noise-free, vivid picture
- BNC connectors provide cable matched 75-ohm impedance
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
- Flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Designed to work with monitors, HDTV and other video applications
- UL 2919 rated