Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
F1DN104D: Protect secure computers with a NIAP-validated, DVI-D, dual-link KVM switch
Designed specifically for secure military and government installations, the OmniView® Secure KVM Switch lets you control multiple DVI-D computers from a single DVI-D console.
This product ensures the integrity of your data by safely switching among secure and unsecured computers. The Switch features a dedicated processor per computer port to keep each computer separate and secure at all times, and prevent data transfer among them.
The OmniView® Secure DVI KVM Switch is listed by NIAP, and is validated by NIAP Common Criteria to EAL 4+ with ALC_FLR.3. The first and only KVM switch to achieve ALC_FLR.3, the Secure DVI KVM Switch is also the first to conform to the latest Protection Profile v1.2 for peripheral sharing devices.
• Dedicated Processors - Designed specifically for secure environments, the Switch features a dedicated processor per computer port. This keeps each computer running on different security levels completely separated and secure at all times, and prevents any unintended data transfer between computers.
• No Memory Buffer - The Switch does not have a memory buffer and does not have the ability to store data. This prevents any keystrokes or other data input from being unintentionally transferred as you switch between computers, ensuring the integrity of your data. The Switch does not include any features that require memory, such as hot keys, AutoScan, or an on-screen display (OSD).
• Non-Reprogrammable Firmware - The Switch features custom firmware that is not reprogrammable, preventing the ability to tamper with the KVM logic.
• Tamper-Evident Tape - Tamper-evident tape is placed on both sides of the enclosure, to provide indication if the Switch has been opened or compromised.
• Tamper-Proof Hardware - All integrated circuits are soldered directly to the printed circuit board to prevent tampering with the components.
• NIAP Listing - The Switch is listed by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP). It is NIAP Common Criteria validated to EAL 4 (Evaluation Assurance Level 4).
Other Features and Benefits
• Listed by NIAP Common Criteria and validated to EAL 4+
• The first and only KVM switch to achieve ALC_FLR.3, conforming to the latest Protection Profile v1.2 for peripheral sharing devices
• Supports DVI-D Dual-Link resolution of up to 2560x1600
• Prevents data transfer among secure and unsecured computers
• Non-reprogrammable firmware prevents tampering with KVM logic
• Provides full support for USB computers, keyboards, and mice
• Rugged, metal enclosure provides stability and allows Switch to be placed beneath monitor or other desk item
• Compact design allows for desktop or 1U rack-mountable installation
• Dedicated port selectors allow you to switch easily from one computer to the next
• LED indicators provide easy identification of which computer is being accessed
• Made in the USA of imported parts
• Features no hot keys or OSD to prevent data from being stored on KVM Switch
• Optional Rack-Mount Brackets with Screws
• Warranty - 3 years.
• OmniView Secure DVI-D Dual-Link 4-Port KVM Switch
• 5V DC, 3A Global Power Adapter
• 4 interchangeable AC Plugs
• User Manual
• Quick Installation Guide