Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500752: HDMI over IP extender kit with PoE
The HDMI over IP extender kit with PoE allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 330 feet (100m) @ 1080p via one (1) CAT-5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint is possible by connecting several Transmitters and Receivers to the same Ethernet network.
MuxLab Pro Digital Network Controller (500811) is available to simplify configuration and control and allows for third party smartphone and tablet management.
Transmitter (500752-Tx) and Receiver (500752-Rx) also support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE (PSE) Ethernet switch.
The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver ideal for starting to set up your HDMI over IP network. IR emitter and IR sensor, if required, may be purchased separately for IR based remote control applications.
For the point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configuration the Ethernet switch must have Gigabit ports, DHCP server capability and IGMP communications protocol. MuxLab recommends using the Cisco SG300 Series Managed Switches.
Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI 1.3
• Supports up to 1080p resolutions
• Motion JPEG compression with very low latency
• Supports 100s of Transmitters and Receivers, depending on network bandwidth
• Supports point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint applications
• Transmission up to 330 feet (100m) over CAT-5e/6
• Up to 390 feet (120m) between the Tx and Rx when no LAN switch is used
• Supports IR transmission for remote control
• PoE powered
• Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
Note: This device supports PoE (PD), and is intended to be powered via a PoE (PSE) Ethernet switch. If a PoE (PSE) Ethernet switch is unavailable, then the power supply (500992) may be purchased separately. Cables not included.