Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500451-POE: Connect an HDMI source to a remote display (point-to-point)
up to 131 feet apart at 4K; up to 230 feet apart at 1080p
The HDMI Extender Kit, HDBT, UHD-4K (500451-POE) allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 131 feet (40m) @ 4K/30 (4:4:4) or 4K/60 (4:2:0) resolution, or up to 230 feet (70m) @ 1080p Deep Color via one (1) CAT-5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration.
For ease of cabling the extender kit features PoE (PD), including PoC, on both the transmitter and receiver.
The kit comes with one (1) Transmitter and one (1) Receiver as well as an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for remote control applications.
• Digital signage
• Commercial AV systems
• Classroom projector systems
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
• Medical information systems
Features and Benefits
• Supports 1080p deep color and full 3D to distances of up to 230 feet (70m) over a single CAT-5e/6
• Supports 4K @ 24/25/30Hz (4:4:4) and 4K/60 (4:2:0) to distances of up to 131 feet (40m) over a single CAT-5e/6
• Supports bi-directional IR pass through
• Supports all digital audio modes
• PoE (PD) & PoC on both the transmitter and receiver
• Includes IR emitter and IR sensor (carrier-wave)
• Compatible with 500451 (non PoE version)