Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500465: Connect an HDMI source to a remote display (point-to-point)
up to 250 feet apart at 1080p over one F-Type coax cable
The HDMI Over Coax Extender Kit allows an HDMI source to be connected to an HDMI receiver up to 250 feet (76 m) at 1080p resolution via one (1) F-Type coax cable in a point-to-point configuration.
Furthermore, the product may be cascaded via the Transmitter (Tx) or Receiver (Rx) in order to support multi-display applications.
• Digital signage
• Commercial AV systems
• Classroom projector systems
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
• Medical information systems
Features and Benefits
• Supports HDMI over one F-Type coax cable
• Ideal for harsh electrical environments
• Up to 250 feet (76m) at 1080p resolution
• Up to 500 feet (152m) at 1080i/720p resolution
• Cascadable on the Tx and Rx side
• HDCP compliant