Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500443: Send eight HDMI sources to eight displays
at 4K/60 resolution
The HDMI 8x8 matrix switch, 4K/60 (4:4:4) connects eight HDMI sources to eight displays.
This 4K HDMI matrix switch provides eight HDMI outputs and each HDMI output is supporting up to 4K/60 (4:4:4) plus all 3D formats and supporting independent EDID control, with scaling capability so that different displays each with different resolutions can be simultaneously supported.
It works with Blu-ray players, media players/streamers, cameras, set-top boxes, home theater systems and game consoles that connect to an HDMI display.
Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR remote control, RS-232, TCP/IP or by using the selection buttons on the front panel.
• Commercial and residential AV systems
• Classroom training systems
• Digital signage
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
• Medical information system
Features and Benefits
• Supports HDMI 2.0 (4K/60, 4:4:4)
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Full HDR support
• Powerful EDID management
• Supports independent port scaling and displays with different resolutions
• Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio & DTS:X
• Supports a coax digital audio out (S/PDIF)
• Available Windows GUI control software
• Controllable via front panel, IR, RS232 and Telnet
• Fits on a standard 19" rack
1x HDMI 8x8 matrix switch
1x 12V 5A DC power adapter
1x User manual
1x Handheld IR remote control
1x IR sensor cable
2x Mounting ears