Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
500412: Send four HDMI sources to one local and three remote displays over CAT-5
at 4K/60 resolution
The HDMI 4x4 matrix switch kit, HDBaseT, PoC, 4K/60 (4:2:0) allows up to four (4) different HDMI sources to be connected and/or distributed to up to four (4) HDMI displays.
The 4K HDMI matrix switch supports three (3) HDBaseT outputs for long distance connectivity and one (1) HDMI output for local connectivity.
The Kit includes three (3) HDBaseT PoC Receivers which are powered by the matrix switch and support distances up to 230 feet (70m) at 1080p and 130 feet (40m) at 4K via CAT-5e cable.
Management functions for this 4K HDMI matrix switch include front panel pushbutton, IR, RS232 and webserver interface. Software updated are supported via a USB port.
• Commercial and residential AV systems
• Classroom training systems
• Digital signage
• Boardroom systems
• Collaborative PC systems
• Medical information systems
Features and Benefits
• Supports HDMI 2.0 (4K/60 4:2:0) and HDCP 2.2
• 3 HDBaseT outputs, support distances up to 230 feet (70m) at 1080p and 130 feet (40m) at 4K
• Kit includes 3 HDBaseT Receivers which are powered by the matrix switch via 24VDC PoC
• Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X
• RCA L/R audio out and TOSLink optical audio out
• Supports 2-way IR to manage end devices
• Powerful EDID management
• Controllable via front panel, RS232, IR and TCP/IP
• Built-in GUI web interface
• Kit includes three (3) HDBaseT PoC Receivers
1x HDMI 4x4 matrix switch
2x HDBaseT Receivers [500412-RX]
4x IR emitters
3x IR sensors
1x IR sensor for the switch's IR Eye port
1x IR remote control
2x Mounting brackets and six (6) screws for the matrix switch
6x Mounting brackets and six (6) screws for the HDBaseT Receivers
1x RS232 cable (3-pin Phoenix/Terminal Block to DB9
1x 24VDC 2.71A power adapter
1x Power cord
4x Trapezoidal plastic feet for the matrix switch
12x Round plastic pads for the HDBaseT Receivers
1x User manual