Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Two Users Share a Single CPU or Video Source up to 1,000 feet Away over CATx Cable with Automatic Video Skew Adjustments.
The MultiStation™ CATx is the product of choice for home or business use where access to a computer from two remote locations is needed.
The MultiStation CATx allows you to position a computer up to 1,000 feet away from two KVM station using common twisted pair CATx cables.
Use any length or type of data cable up to 1,000 feet, MultiStation CATx will automatically calculate the cable length, set the gain and equalization, and adjust the video skew (option) to provide a crystal clear image. No jumpers to set or knobs to adjust.
Remote access to your computers is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments; locate computers away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat, and increase desk and floor space.
The MultiStation CATx system consists of a transmitter unit that connects to the video, keyboard, and mouse ports on a PC, server, or to a KVM switch. The receiver units connect directly to a keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The transmitter and receiver units are
connected together with up to 1,000 feet of standard CATx cable.
When you initialize the MultiStation CATx, it automatically senses the cable distance between the both receivers and the transmitter units,
automatically adjusts the gain, and sets up everything for you. There are keyboard commands that allow you to fine tune the video, but they are rarely needed.
The ideal environment for the extender is to connect the transmitter unit to a Rose Electronics KVM switch. Expanding the switch allows access to multiple computers or servers.
The auto-skew model automatically adjusts the RGB video components to product a crystal clear display through patch panels and different cable types.
Features and Benefits
• Automatic cable length compensation adjustments
• Video equalization and gain can be fine tuned with simple keyboard commands
• Automatic skew adjustments produce a crystal clear display no matter what cable type is used (recommended for cable lengths over 100'
• Supports WUXGA, WSXGA, SVGA, VGA, XGA, RGB video
• Supports PS/2 keyboards and mice
• Extend two KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from a CPU using CATx solid core cable (CAT5, 5e, 6, or 7)
• Video resolution up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz
• Video is displayed on both KVM stations
• PS/2 model keyboard and mouse functions have a 2 second lockout until the not in use keyboard can have access
• Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches
• Operating system independent
• Supports 35 different country specific operating systems and keyboards
• Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the remote unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the local unit must be connected to the
• Ships with a PS/2 "Y" cable to accommodate both keyboard and mouse on the Receiver end.
• Made in USA