Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-input multi-format audio/video over HDBaseT transmitter and step-in commander
• Max Resolution - 1080p @60Hz @36bpp
• Control - Local Step-in Input Select (button or Contact Closure)
• Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter
• Audio - U/E
SID-X2N is an HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter and step-in commander for computer graphics video, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
SID-X2N, a four-in-one twisted pair transmitter, high-performance, cost-effective, step-in commander includes four input types: VGA, HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort. In addition, SID-X2N includes an unbalanced stereo audio input and output.
SID-X2N works as a stand-alone unit together with the HDBaseT receivers, e.g. the TP-580RXR/WP-580RXR, using RS-232 commands over a twisted pair cable. Although this product can be used with any CAT cable, Kramer recommends the use of the BC-HDKat6a cable, to reach up to 130m (430ft) in normal mode, and up to 180m (590ft) in XTRA (Long Reach) mode (1080p @60Hz @24BPP).
SID-X2N all-in-one transmitter has several unique features making it the perfect solution for designing your state-of-the-art boardroom: compatible with both analog and digital AV signals, unbalanced stereo audio input and output, a single twisted pair cable carries both data and control, switching between inputs is available when working with an HDBaseT receiver using RS-232 commands.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 6.75Gbps (up to 1080p @60Hz 36bpp) in normal mode; up to 4.95Gbps (up to 1080p @60Hz 24bpp) in ultra mode.
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant - Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
• I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
• Data Equalization and Reclocking.
• Input Signal Detection - Based on video clock presence.
• Automatic Input Selection - Based on manual selection or last connected input.
• Automatic Analog Audio Detection and Embedding.
• Local Balanced Audio De-Embedding.
• Support for Digital Audio Formats.
• Lockable EDID.
• System Range - Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC-HDKat6a cables.
• Local Step-In Switching - Button & contact closure.
• Power Supply - Requires independent power supply.
• Size - Compact MegaTOOLS® - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B rack adapter.
• Presentation rooms